Top Online Casinos in South Africa
What is the Best Online Casino in South Africa
Those RSA gamblers already aware of all the local laws and regulations, and informed about all the Internet gambling nuances, may want to choose a reliable and secure online casino South Africa from the South African online casinos list of the best casino online sites, and go playing right away. Beginner gamblers are welcomed to check out the whole review.
|👑 Best Online Casino in South Africa||Wildz Casino|
|⭐ Most Popular Casino||Wazamba Casino|
|🎁 Best Casino Bonus||King Billy Casino|
|📱 Best Mobile Casino in South Africa||Casumo Casino|
|⚡️ Best Crypto Casino in South Africa||7Bit Casino|
Checklist for South African Online Casinos
Choosing an online casino South Africa can be easy since there are so many different casino online sites out there. The choice is huge, and the offers are abundant and various. However, the catch is that not all online casino South Africa no deposit offers are even worthy of attention. Some of them are not advantageous, some of them are not really fair; in other words, the potential customer has to analyze many factors before they register and start betting with their own money. The South African online casinos list criteria below shortly discusses some of the most important aspects to check:
- Legitimacy – all online casinos (at least if we are talking about decent ones) must provide clear information about their operator/owner, their license, and any additional certifications that make the South Africa online casino reliable enough for real money betting.
- Payment rules and options – it is crucial to check what payment options are offered, how many of them are suitable for investment and withdrawal, and what additional rules apply
- Games and providers – the more games are offered, the better; at the time of writing, having less than 1000 games is not competitive anymore. Also, the more software providers the better.
- Promotions – bonuses are usually very attractive for gamblers, but not all bonuses are worth claiming. Some promotions are easier to avoid than to meet all the associated requirements.
How to Choose Online Casino from South Africa
Even despite the available reviews by CasinoAuditor, all gamblers must be able to explore and evaluate online casino South Africa sites on their own. To opt for the best online casinos South Africa, it is recommended that potential South Africa online casino customers pay attention to the following aspects:
- Deposits and withdrawals with ZAR – this is convenient and therefore this is a preferred option for most punters from SA
- Trusted gambling license – the more reliable the license, the more chances the South African online casino site is decent
- Comprehensive Terms and Conditions – T&C list all rules that apply to games and payments in the South African online casino, so they must be clear and adequate
- Reputation and reviews – it is important to check all additional certifications, seals of trust, and also feedback from other users in the Internet, to see if the South African online casino is decent
- Games & providers – the online casino in South Africa must offer a healthy number of games in different categories. Moreover, it is better to avoid online South African casinos powered by a single provider (unless it is an online casino real money site run by the provider themselves)
- Online casino bonuses – some bonuses are fair, but do not look attractive, while other bonuses are juicy, but turn out unfavourable for the punters. So choosing bonuses is a separate type of skill
- Responsible Gambling tools – most online casino in South Africa sites are obliged by the law (or their license) to provide adequate Responsible gambling tools for their customers, and follow the corresponding policies. Opting for such ZAR online casinos is really beneficial for the customers
- Customer Support – Customer Support is expected to help customers deal with all complicated situations, so they have to be quick and responsive
Deposit and Withdrawal With ZAR
Investing and withdrawing with local currency – with ZAR – is obviously more convenient and profitable for SA gamblers than making and receiving payments in USD or EUR. However, it is important to avoid online casinos South Africa that have an internal default currency – usually EUR or USD – and make the customers face double currency conversions. This situation is disadvantageous for the punters, and such online casinos for South African players should better be avoided.
Mobile-Compatible Casinos South Africa
Since the majority of punters in RSA use mobile devices like smartphones and tablets for playing real cash games, one of the most important criteria is that the parlor must be mobile compatible, or even better – offered an official mobile application. Mobile parlors load faster, work seamlessly with different devices, and provide the utmost gambling experience compared to parlors that can be accessed via the browser.
All reliable online casinos for South African players must be licensed, but what is a trusted license? In countries where Internet punting is properly regulated, all casino online South Africa sites targeting locals must hold licenses by the local authorities. For international best online casino South Africa sites, international egaming licenses are suitable. At the time of writing, the best licenses are by MGA, UKCG, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, and Alderney. There are also licenses by Curacao, Cyprus, and Costa Rica.
Comprehensive Terms & Conditions For South African Players
Terms and Conditions is the main document listing all the important legal information about the casino online South Africa site, and all the detailed rules applied by the best online casino in South Africa to the player’s personal data, payments and payment methods, access to bonuses and bonus rules, access to games and betting rules, etc. Therefore, T&C must be full and comprehensive, and reveal all the details clearly.
Security & Personal Data
Since few web parlors are licensed by the RSA authorities, international parlors accepting SA punters must provide clear information about how they collect and store users’ data. Punters share lots of data with the parlor sites and have to prove their identities, to be able to make real cash bets and withdrawals. However, the parlors in their turn must also protect users’ data and funds properly.
Online Casinos Laws in South Africa
At the time of writing, RSA allows land based punting run by local licensed operators. As for Internet gambling, the government legally allows Internet betting on sports and racing, and lotteries. However, online casino South Africa sites are few and rare, and available only in certain small areas, because generally Internet casino punting is restricted in RSA.
All gambling facilities in SA are regulated by the Gaming Regulators Africa Forum established back in 2003, and managed by several countries including RSA. The GRAF works with casino operators and other representatives of the gambling industry around the African Continent. According to the GRAF, RSA locals are also not allowed to access online casinos South Africa from other countries, and many casino sites targeting SA players from abroad are actually restricted by the government. However, those gamblers wanting to access offshore online casinos SA rarely face any persecution, and can play successfully at many respectable international legal online casinos in South Africa.
Online Gambling Taxes in South Africa
At the time of writing, online casino gamblers do not pay any taxes on whatever they win at offshore South African online casinos. When playing at legitimate facilities, SA players pay taxes already included into the cost of the lottery ticket, or the value of the bet. However, Internet winnings are not currently subject to taxation.
How to Sign Up with SA Online Casino
To enjoy real money punting at an online casino South Africa, the potential customer has to register a real money account. For some beginner players this process may seem intimidating, so CasinoAuditor offers a step by step sign up instruction for the benefit of all newbie gamblers.
- Click the Sign Up button on the casino site and follow instructions on the page. You will have to confirm the registration via confirmation email, provide your real data, and upload some documents. The casino has the right to require documents to avoid suspicious or fraudulent customers
- If you want the Sign Up bonus, claim it according to the casino instructions – using a promo code or contacting Customer Support. Some casino sites send the bonus automatically upon registration. If you do not want the Sign Up bonus, contact the Support and reject the bonus
- As soon as the account is ready, you can connect your payment option for investing, and start playing for real money!
How to Deposit to Online Casino With ZAR
In order to invest and avoid some popular newbie mistakes, follow the step by step instructions below:
- Go to the Banking\Payments page and click Deposit
- Choose your preferred banking
- Indicate the sum you want to send
- Confirm the transaction
- Claim a Welcome Bonus if you want
- Wait until the deposit arrives on your online casino Balance
- If you are waiting for the Bonus, do not make any real money bets with invested money before you get the bonus.
- After the Bonus arrives, you can start wagering it through in allowed games to meet the wagering requirements
- If you want to only play with your invested money, you are free to choose the game and play immediately after the money arrives to your casino Balance
How to Withdraw Your Winnings Legally
Withdrawal rules can be tricky, so use this step by step guideline to avoid popular mistakes when requesting a cashout:
- Before you withdraw, make sure your casino account has been verified by the Customer Support
- Double-check if your cashout method is suitable for withdrawals
- Make sure the sum you want to cash out meets the minimum and maximum withdrawal requirements. Please keep in mind that winnings from Free bonuses are usually capped at a certain allowed maximum, and the remaining money is removed by the SA online casino upon withdrawal request
- Go to the Banking\Payments page and click Withdraw
- Indicate the banking channel
- Indicate the sum
- Place the withdrawal request and wait until it is checked and verified by the SA online casino; this usually takes 24-72 hours
Online Casinos Bonuses
Bonuses and promotions of all kinds are created by the casino sites to attract more customers and lure them into playing for real money. However, bonus rules differ, and certain bonuses may turn out way less attractive. The short guide below reveals the nuances of the most widespread Internet casino bonuses out there.
Welcome Bonus is a promotion offered to all newly registered players, if they are eligible geographically. The Welcome Bonuses are usually deposit-based, and offer match cash bonus plus some Free Spins sometimes. All Welcome Bonuses are subject to the wagering requirements and have a list of allowed games. Also, not all games contribute equally to meeting the wagering requirements, so this is something to keep in mind.
Free Spins are spins allowed for games of online casino slots; the cost of the bet is paid by the online casino South Africa mobile site, while the winnings belong to the player. Free Spins can be part of the Welcome Bonus, or be offered as a separate bonus. Most often, Free Spins are issued for one or two particular games, and are subject to wagering requirements.
No Deposit Bonus
No Deposit bonus is usually granted as a reward for account registration, and it is called Sign Up bonus. As a rule, No Deposit bonus offers Free Spins, but some casino sites also offer some cash for real money bets. Wagering requirements apply to No Dep bonuses, and only certain games can be played.
Almost all deposit-based bonuses offered to already investing casino customers can be called Reload bonuses. The mechanism is the same as with the Welcome Bonus – the user has to invest a certain amount in order to get the bonus, but Reload bonuses are usually more humble than the Welcome offers.
Popular Payment Methods in SA Casinos
Payment methods for RSA that accept ZAR are the most beneficial for Internet casino gamblers from SA. The most popular and widespread payment methods include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Skrill, Electronic Funds Transfers, and local payment methods like Ozow, BCashy, ApplePay, PayFast, Zapper, SCode, SnapScan, Mobicred, and Paygate. However, the players should double-check the rules that the casino itself applies to the payments and payment methods, and watch out for double currency conversions.
Cryptocurrency Online Casinos in South Africa
Sometimes, local payment methods that allow investing and withdrawing in ZAR may be less convenient for a player, and in this case, cryptocurrency is the payment method and the currency of choice. Cryptocurrencies support quick and safe transactions, keep the data and funds protected, and provide more flexibility than many other banking options. There are many cryptocurrency online casinos in South Africa out there that accept customers from SA.
Bitcoin Online Casinos
Bitcoin is one of the very first and obviously one of the most popular cryptocurrencies today. Therefore, the majority of cryptocurrency SA online casinos accept Bitcoin together with other popular cryptocurrencies, while some casino sites accept exclusively Bitcoin. However, crypto punting can be tricky due to complicated rules and terms applied by casino sites. Therefore, customers should be aware of the T&C in the first place, before they risk their coins in bets.
Software Providers in South African Online Casinos
Online casinos in SA do not make their own casino games. They purchase software from software developing companies called software providers. The ability of providers to offer gaming software in different countries also depends on licenses this company holds. The more international licenses they have, the more markets they can cover.
The best online casino games providers are also certified and tested to ensure their products are Provably Fair and the game results cannot be manipulated. Some of the best providers available for RSA players include Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Evolution Gaming, NYX Interactive.
Popular Online Casinos Games
To play successfully, gamblers should be aware not only about the criteria of reliable and safe best online casinos in South Africa, or about the bonus rules, but also about the games. Knowing what games require what skills, and how to choose the most suitable games, will contribute considerably to the players’ success.
Slots are among the most popular and easy to learn online casino games. These are games of chance, so no particular previous knowledge or experience is needed to win at online casino slots South Africa, because the outcome of the bet is defined by the Random Number Generator. Beginner players should better start with slots, and choose slots with the highest Return To Player rates.
Roulette is one of the Table Games; it can be offered among automated games when the gambler plays against software, or as a Live Dealer game when the gamblers plays with Live casino online Dealer. Some use mathematical strategies to play Roulette, but it can also be treated as a game of chance. There are several types of Roulettes, all easy to learn.
Blackjack is a card game, a Table game, and a game of skill. Experienced and skillful players can increase their chances of winning more in Blackjack. There are several varieties of Blackjacks, and newbie gamblers should better start with automated versions of the game before they play Live casino online. Later, they can win more playing against a LIve Dealer and other customers at the table.
Online Live Dealer
Live casino online South Africa games are not automated, because they are hosted by real Dealers who run the games and stream them to different best SA online casinos. Dealers work in special facilities, and online casinos South Africa legal from all over the world purchase access to their streams, to offer games with Live Dealers to their customers. Play Live casino online games is fun and engaging, but are more complicated to play.
Other Casino Games
Other online casino games can be divided into many categories. The most widespread games that can be seen at many best South African online casino sites are Video Poker, Jackpots and Progressive Jackpots, Scratch Cards, Keno, Bingo, etc. Live Dealer Games usually offer Blackjacks, Roulettes, Pokers, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Craps, Wheel of Fortune, etc. The more games are offered, the better; at big online casino real money South Africa sites, even the most pampered gamblers can find something to their taste.
No, if you want to play for real cash, better not use VPNs. Internet casinos can block users that use VPN to access real online casino South Africa sites.
If the online casino South Africa legal has No Deposit bonus promotion, you will find that out right away on their homepage. As a rule, No Dep bonuses are granted for account registration.
Yes, if you choose the most reliable South Africa casino online, follow all the rules, choose well-paying games, and have some lucky days!
Yes, some cryptocurrency SA casino online sites allow currency exchange right on their platforms.
You should contact Customer Support first, and then contact the authority that issued the license for this casino online SA.